Getting started with Chronograf
Chronograf allows you to quickly see data you have stored in InfluxDB so you can build robust queries and alerts. After your administrator has set up Chronograf as described in Installing Chronograf, get started with key features using the guides below.
- Investigate your data by building queries using InfluxQL.
- Use pre-created pre-created dashboards to monitor your application data or create your own dashboards.
- Customize dashboards using template variables.
- Create alert rules to generate threshold, relative, and deadman alerts on your data.
- View all active alerts on an alert dashboard.
- Use alert endpoints in Chronograf to send alert messages to specific URLs and applications.
- View all hosts and their statuses in your infrastructure.
- Use pre-created dashboards to monitor your applications.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Chronograf and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources: