AWS configuration options
This page documents an earlier version of InfluxDB Enterprise. InfluxDB Enterprise v1.9 is the latest stable version.
When deploying InfluxDB Enterprise on AWS using the template described in Deploy an InfluxDB Enterprise cluster on Amazon Web Services, the following configuration options are available:
- VPC ID: The VPC ID of your existing Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- Subnets: A list of SubnetIds in your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) where nodes will be created. The subnets must be in the same order as the availability zones they reside in. For a list of which availability zones correspond to which subnets, see the Subnets section of your VPC dashboard.
- Availability Zones: Availability zones to correspond with your subnets above. The availability zones must be in the same order as their related subnets. For a list of which availability zones correspond to which subnets, see the Subnets section of your VPC dashboard.
- SSH Key Name: An existing key pair to enable SSH access for the instances. For details on how to create a key pair, see Creating a Key Pair Using Amazon EC2.
- InfluxDB ingress CIDR: The IP address range that can be used to connect to the InfluxDB API endpoint. To allow all traffic, enter 0.0.0.0/0.
- SSH Access CIDR: The IP address range that can be used to SSH into the EC2 instances. To allow all traffic, enter 0.0.0.0/0.
- InfluxDB Enterprise License Key: Your InfluxDB Enterprise license key. Applies only to BYOL.
- InfluxDB Administrator Username: Your InfluxDB administrator username. Applies only to BYOL.
- InfluxDB Administrator Password: Your InfluxDB administrator password. Applies only to BYOL.
- InfluxDB Enterprise Version: The version of InfluxDB. Defaults to current version.
- Telegraf Version: The version of Telegraf. Defaults to current version.
- InfluxDB Data Node Disk Size: The size in GB of the EBS io1 volume each data node. Defaults to 250.
- InfluxDB Data Node Disk IOPS: The IOPS of the EBS io1 volume on each data node. Defaults to 1000.
- DataNodeInstanceType: The instance type of the data node. Defaults to m5.large.
- MetaNodeInstanceType: The instance type of the meta node. Defaults to t3.small.
- MonitorInstanceType: The instance type of the monitor node. Defaults to t3.large.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.