sample.data() downloads a specified InfluxDB sample dataset.
Function type signature
(set: string) => stream[A] where A: Record
(Required) Sample data set to download and output.
- airSensor: Simulated temperature, humidity, and CO data from an office building.
- birdMigration: 2019 African bird migration data from Movebank: Animal Tracking.
- bitcoin: Bitcoin price data from the last 30 days (Powered by CoinDesk).
- noaa: Latest observations from the NOAA National Data Buoy Center (NDBC).
- machineProduction: States and metrics reported from four automated grinding wheel stations on a production line.
- noaaWater: Water level observations from two stations reported by the NOAA Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services between 2019-08-17 and 2019-09-17.
- usgs: USGS earthquake data from the last week.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Flux and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud customers can contact InfluxData Support.