View check details and statuses and notifications generated by checks in the InfluxDB user interface (UI).
- View a list of all checks
- View check details
- View statuses generated by a check
- View notifications triggered by a check
To view checks, click Alerts > Alerts in navigation menu on the left.
View a list of all checks
The Checks section of the Alerts landing page displays all existing checks.
View check details
Click the name of the check you want to view. The check builder appears. Here you can view the check query and logic.
View statuses generated by a check
- Click the icon on the check.
- Click View History. The Statuses History page displays statuses generated by the selected check.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.