Update notification rules
Update notification rules to update the notification message or change the schedule or conditions.
In the navigation menu on the left, select Alerts > Alerts.
Select Notification Rules near to top of the page.
- Update the name or description for notification rules
- Enable or disable notification rules
- Add a label to notification rules
Update the name or description for notification rules
On the Notification Rules page:
- Hover over the name or description of a rule and click the pencil icon () to edit the field.
- Click outside of the field to save your changes.
Enable or disable notification rules
On the notification rules page, click the toggle to enable or disable the notification rule.
Add a label to notification rules
On the notification rules page:
- Click Add a label next to the rule you want to add a label to. The Add Labels box opens.
- To add an existing label, select the label from the list.
- To create and add a new label:
- In the search field, enter the name of the new label. The Create Label box opens.
- In the Description field, enter an optional description for the label.
- Select a color for the label.
- Click Create Label.
- To remove a label, click on the label.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.