Chronograf is InfluxData’s open source web application. Use Chronograf with the other components of the TICK stack to visualize your monitoring data and easily create alerting and automation rules.
- View all hosts and their statuses in your infrastructure
- View the configured applications on each host
- Monitor your applications with Chronograf’s pre-created dashboards
Chronograf offers a UI for Kapacitor, InfluxData’s data processing framework for creating alerts, running ETL jobs, and detecting anomalies in your data.
- Generate threshold, relative, and deadman alerts on your data
- Easily enable and disable existing alert rules
- View all active alerts on an alert dashboard
- Send alerts to the supported event handlers, including Slack, PagerDuty, HipChat, and more
- Monitor your application data with Chronograf’s pre-created dashboards
- Create your own customized dashboards complete with various graph types and template variables
- Investigate your data with Chronograf’s data explorer and query templates
- Create and delete databases and retention policies
- View currently-running queries and stop inefficient queries from overloading your system
- Create, delete, and assign permissions to users (Chronograf supports InfluxDB OSS and InfluxDB Enterprise user management)
- View a list of databases, queries and their status
- Kill a query
- Download a list of queries in your instance to a CSV file
Multi-organization and multi-user support
Note: To use this feature, OAuth 2.0 authentication must be configured. Once configured, the Chronograf Admin tab on the Admin menu is visible. For details, see Managing Chronograf security.
- Create organizations and assign users to those organizations
- Restrict access to administrative functions
- Allow users to set up and maintain unique dashboards for their organizations
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Chronograf and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources: