InfluxDB Cloud Serverless plans
New InfluxDB Cloud Serverless accounts start with the Free Plan that provides a limited number of resources and data usage. See plan limits.
The Usage-Based Plan uses the following pricing vectors to calculate InfluxDB Cloud billing costs:
- Data out is the total sum of the data (measured in GB) returned to the user to answer a query, also known as data transfer costs.
- Query count is the total number of individual query operations:
- Each individual query operation—including those from external clients—is one billable query operation.
- Failed operations aren’t counted.
- Data In is the amount of data you’re writing into InfluxDB Cloud (measured in MB).
- Storage is the amount of data you’re storing in InfluxDB Cloud (measured in GB/hour).
Discover how to manage InfluxDB Cloud Serverless billing.
An Annual Plan offers a discount for a commitment to a specific amount of usage over set period of time. This plan uses the same pricing vectors and calculation methodology as Usage-Based Plans.
Interested in an Annual Plan? Reach out to InfluxData Sales.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
Customers with an annual or support contract can contact InfluxData Support.